J&S Law Group, PLLC

Tacoma Criminal & DUI Defense Attorneys

Call J&S Law OfficesSend a message to J&S Law Offices

Send us a message!

2000 characters left

Do I have a Personal Injury Claim?

Work-related personal injury attorneys in Tacoma - Jersek & SteinmetzA personal injury through the negligence or willful act of another person or company can devastate your life. The physical and emotional damage can have repercussions far beyond the initial injury. For example, a dog bite may require weeks or months to heal, but the emotional damage may cause lasting effects like a disabling fear of all dogs. A mistake made during a medical procedure may heal, but the long-term damage may not be apparent for years or the after-effects may require permanent changes to the way you live and your ability to work.

But in order to be compensated for damages, you must prove there was an injury and the extent of that injury. Then you must ascertain appropriate compensation for those injuries. The accused will most likely hire an attorney whose job is to minimize the value of your claim or even attempt to dismiss it altogether. You may also have to file a claim against the other party's insurance. Make no mistake: the insurance company's goal is minimize the amount of money they have to pay you. Evaluating fair compensation, asking the right questions, and negoating with insurance companies are all skills of experienced attorneys like our team at J&S Law in Tacoma.

Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney in Tacoma and Pierce County

Bicycle and motcycle personal injury cases, represented by Tacoma attorneys Jersek & SteinmetzIf you have been injured, physically or emotionally, by the negligence or actions of another, you need an experienced law firm like J&S Law to review your case. We will carefully review your case to ascertain the true extent of the damage. Then we will act on your behalf, contacting the party, their representative and insurance company, armed with the expert knowledge to ask the right questions to prove your injury. We will then make the decision with you to either negotiate a settlement -- the most common outcome -- or take your case to trial. The vast majority of personal injury cases are settled out of court.

Here are just some of the types of personal injury cases we represent:

  • Dog Bites
  • Auto Accidents
  • Bicycle Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Food Contamination / Food Poisoning
  • Dangerous and Defective Products
  • Workplace Injuries
  • Construction Accidents
  • Wrongful Death

What To Do If You Are Injured

If you have been injured, do the following as soon as possible:

  • Immediately write down how you remember the events took place. Include names and contact information of people who witnessed the event.
  • Take photographs or video of the damage.
  • Keep anything that was damaged during the incident, including clothing and personal effects.
  • Call J&S Law, personal injury attorneys for a free assessment of your issue

Do NOT contact the individual or company you believe to be at fault until you have had your case evaluated by an attorney. Remember that any information you volunteer may be used against your by their attorney and affect the outcome of a settlement or trial.

Contact J&S Law, Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Tacoma

Contact the experienced team of personal injury attorneys at J&S Law for your free evaluation. You may use our confidential request form, or call us at 253-272-4575.



The information in this​ website ​is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this website should be construed as legal advice from​ ​J&S Law Group, PLLC​ ​or the individual​ ​attorneys at J&S Law Group, PLLC, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No​ visitor to this website​ ​should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this​ website ​without seeking​ ​the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.